Be still my heart!!

Leave a Comment

In the midst of this yucky bout of bronchitis I'm nursing (yeah, my so-called "cold") I found I had been awarded this:


Star_2


Rules:
1. pass this on to one person who inspires you... Lisa Moore
2. link back and give recognition to the person who gave the award to you... MyHawaiianTwin
3. tell us why this person inspires you or is special to you... Lisa is an amazing stamper with a heart of gold!  She is a true friend and an inspiration to me in SO many ways!!
4. you can cut and paste the image and rules...
5. you can't send it back to the person who gave it to you...


Have fun playing ladies...


As for me, I'm crawling back to my tissues smelling like a tub of vapor-rub... Croaksmileyf


Happy & Healthy Tuesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.