Whoo loves you???

5 comments

OH Mah GaWd!!! (and yes, that's my NY accent talking!!) sorry, can't help it, I'm beside myself right now!! Now I ask you.. have you EVAH seen something as stinkin' cute as these two???Owlclose_2


I KNOW!! Me either!! Could you just die??? OMG!!  Okay, deep breath; Well, you see, last week I happened across this card on my favorite little enabler's blog, and well, of COURSE I nearly passed out from the excitement, but anyhoo, off I went to Little C's Store in search of my very own Rachelle Ann Miller stamps, and voila!! here they are (Lightning-FAST shipping I might add - nothing screams "great store" to me more than fast shipping because I have the patience of a 2 year old!!) 


So off I went last night to play with my new toys!! and wouldn't you know I had so much fun playing with my new toys!! The stamps are just beautiful, and they ink up amazingly!!  I used Copics to color in these babies and I wish I could tell you what coors I used, but seriously,by the time I got done coloring these two, every marker I own was
strewn all over my table :)


Here are my babies, hope you like!!


Owlluv_2


Well, needless to say I've become a HUGE fan of these stamps and I have at least 10
more (for now :) so stay tuned, I'm going to be a big ol' stamping fool today! Off
to play and THANK you so much for visiting!!


The Fine Print:


Stamps: Rachelle Ann Miller Stamps  "Hoo Hoo There"; Sentiment Stampin' Up! Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons.
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Magic.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart 3-Butterfly Punch, SU! Scallop Edge Punch,
Diamond Stickles, Stampin' Dimensionals.Paper: Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White Other: Ginger Blossom SU! DSP.

5 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH, Beautiful!!!!!!!! And, OMG, I have a card that I'm putting together with these two guys. But then I got side tracked and started on the card I posted today. haha, we have telepathy I think! I love your coloring, as always! The design is perfect! You dah Woooomaaaaan! You dah shizzzzzz! haha, love ya. BASBFF! Jennjenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your R-A Miller stamp. Beautiful babies and coloured wonderfully! You obviously had a blast and it shows! They are so sweet and the use of the butterfly punch works great with them. Keep up the great work!
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how absolutely cute are these..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is AWESOME! I love everything about it!
    You were the Runner Up Card of the Week at Card of the Week.com. You can see the original post http://www.cardoftheweek.com/2008/08/card-of-the-w-2.html.
    I did use a picture from your post, with links back to the site and the original post. I hope that is OK. Please feel free to email me at susanna.boyd@gmail.com if you need me to change anything.
    I also have an "I was featured" on badge for you if you want it :D
    Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girlfriend!!! This is GLAMOROUS... Flossy, Flossy... whaaaa hooo.... love it!!! You are awesome!!! Can I add to LC's gallery!? LMK...
    Smooches,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.