Rain or Shine!

1 comment

Umbclose_2

My poor DH was spotted eating black olives out of a can for dinner last night, but I'm happy to report I made some more cards with my new favorite stamps!!Teehee

I just LOVE these RAM stamps..I couldn't even put them down long enough to play with my massive SU! boxes which arrived yesterday (more on those tomorrow.. 'cause I will do something with my new Pinata stamp - oh MAN I can hardly wait!!)  Oh, but I did use my big shot!! OH I am in loooove!! 


Okay way too hyper and not enough coffee has coursed through my veins yet so I better get on to it!!
So anyway, this card is much cuter IRL I should say, because it's got lots of "sparklyness" BUT for some reason I couldn't get it to photograph the way I wanted it t so, at some point you're just gonna have to take my word for it :)  I love coloring these images, the stamp quality is unbelievable, I am honestly amazed!!


Umbrella


So do you think this is a weird color combo?? I hope not 'cause I think it's kind of funky.. though I did promise I would NOT distress my next card.. well, maybe just a little :)


I am almost finished coloring my next little one, so stay tuned!!


Tgifsmiley


The Fine Print:




Stamps: Rachelle Ann Miller Stamps "Rainy Days" Sentiment Stampin' Up! Cute Converse.
Ink: Onyx Black Versa Magic.
Accessories: Copic Markers, Martha Stewart Border Punch, SU! small oval Punch,
Diamond Stickles, Stampin' Dimensionals.Paper: Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Elegant Eggplant, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White Other: Bella Rose SU! DSP.

1 comment:

  1. WOW I LOVE it!!! RAM stamps look wonderful and I have had my eye on them for a while now. I can't find any where in Canada to buy them and I can't afford to buy them abroad. May I ask where you get them from?
    I love your colour work and the colour combo - it is great. What a bright and happy card to receive. I get a lot of rain where I live and love to make rainy day cards! Sure wish I knew someone else who stamped who would send me mail like this!!!!Thank you so much for sharing it.
    Candy

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.