Sweet as Hunny!

2 comments

My very first Papertrey Ink!!  I am soooo in love with these stamps - okay so for the looongest time, I've drooled over all of their stamps and papers and boxes, and well for some reason I just kept putting off buying any of their sets (not on purpose, I just never got around to actually finishing an order..)  WELL then, finally last week I wanted to order some of those nugget tins, but then of course I realized I needed to order a few more things to get free shipping and well.. put it this way, by the time I got done, I could have gotten free shipping on 5 separate orders if YKWIM (tee-hee..shhh..)


Behold my first ever Papertrey Ink Card... drumroll please (okay - someone's being WAY over-dramatic today...)


My hunnybeeeeees :)


Ptihoney
Aren't they so cuteness???  Well I have to say I loved the stamps - as far as quality AAAA++ best clear stamps evah.. the images are gorgeous of course, and well even their packaging is amazing.  I don't know about anyone else, but little things like that matter to me!! I'm almost intimidated by how "pristine" everything looks - I'm such a bull-in a-china-shop that I feel as though I shouldn't even be allowed to touch their stuff!! LOL..


Let them try and stop me!! I'm loving this stuff and I still haven't even cracked open the baby sets! ! OMG!! to die for!!


Happy Sunday!! 


The Fine Print

Stamps: Papertrey Ink, Honey Bees
Cardstock: PTI Kraft, Stampin' Up Basic Black, Whisper White, So Saffron

Accessories: Making Memories Snaps, Nestabilities Scallop and Oval Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I agree with you! This card is awesome! Love everything about it, colors, layout...all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card...love your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.