Embracing Friends!

2 comments

A huge part of the reason why I LOVE this "stamping" life, is the wonderful friendships made along the way.  I've come to know (and love!!) people who might never have crossed my path otherwise! 


I made this card shamelessly copying the talents of an amazing artist, and my newly-found   !  Jenn is SO MY idol  - how much does she rock???


I should say, I very rarely reach for floral stamps.. I've never really felt as though I do them justice, but to me, part of being inspired by the talents of others is stepping outside our comfort zones and trying our hand at new creative endeavors!! 


Here is my humble attempt at a "Jenn" CASE :)   Of course it took me like 12 hours of staring at it to feel as though it was "finished", but I was finally pleased with the end result and dare I say I might even order this set!  (I borrowed this one from my buddy Yvette, AKA "She who owns every set ever made")  anyhoo, I for one, am happy that I tackled this and I might even try playing with some more flowers. of course, you know what that means - (50 other flower sets I NEED to order!! but hey, what's a friend for, if not to inspire you to shop???)


JennfloralHere's to embracing friends, and embracing life!  Happy Sunday!!


My_signature



The Fine Print

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Embrace Life
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Kraft & Watercolor Paper
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! Ginger Blossoms
Accessories: Stampin' Up! Pretties Pearl, Theater Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Stampin' Dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my BASBFF!!! You're so sweet I'm getting cavities. THIS is exactly why I love you! You're not ashamed to be mushy and corny. Would you like some butter with your corn?! haha Anyway, how cool is your card?!!! Love, love, love it! I LOVE the colors! That purple is amazing! It goes so well with the Ginger Blossom DP. Who knew?! And what a wonderful job on the watercoloring. I love YOUR version. Now I'm off to try and channel ALEX...xxxsighxxx My hero! MY idol! MY BASBFF!! Luff-luff and hugs, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love all the chocolate/browns and this just a slight tint of some pastels. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.