Vintage Dad

1 comment

Whew, just a blur of busy days lately!! I actually made this card days ago with every intention of posting like a good little blogger but - as always.. life gets in the way & you find yourself doing one of these:


 

Well, time flies by and before you know it, Father's Day will be here! So since I finally got around to mounting my "Dad's Day" set, I figured I might as well ink it up! That stamp set just gets two thumbs up from me - I still haven't played with all the stamps in it, but it sure is purdy to look at! So anyway, I thought this was a nice easy start:

 

 

Stamps: Dad's Day, Stitched Exotics

Ink: Bravo Burgundy, Blue Bayou, Basic Black

Paper: Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, River Rock, Bravo Burgundy.

Other: Afternoon Tea DSP

Accessories & Tools:Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Styled Silver Hodgepodge Label & Brads, Designer Label Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals & Cutter Kit (for distressed edges)

 

I thought by distressing the edges of the layers it gave the card a nice worn-out look (but in a good way :) Vintage Dad Style! I hope you try some distressing of your own - it gives your project a super cool look and best of all it takes only seconds to do!

 

I'm off to stamp my evening away! YAY!! Thanks for stopping by!

 

 

 


 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job - I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.