Leave a Comment

Seems like babies are all over the place lately so it seemed only fitting that I crack open this super cute "She's Having a Baby" set from MyFavoriteThings. I actually bought this set a loooong time ago, but never opened it (um.. I guess that's when you know you have waaaaaayyyy too many stamps??) UM... NOT!!


Well it was well worth the wait I think!  I LOVEd the main image - super easy and fun to color! (the sentiments are the cutest too!) I wanted to do something a little bit "unconventional" as far as colors go, so I went super bold on this one! See for yourself:


Img_1093_4
I paper-pieced her dress and colored in the rest of the image using Copic markers.  I used my SU! corner round punch to make the scallop edge on the panels.


Other fun stuff used: Cuttlebug "circles" embossing folder, America Crafts ribbon (baby footprints), Sheer polka-dot ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware label holder, "gemstone" brads and prima flower.  Patterned paper from "Phoebe" collection by Basic Grey.


Thanks for stopping by! Happy Sunday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.