Just Grillin'

Leave a Comment

I am so over this cold weather right now!! (I mean, it's March 28th for heaven's sake!!) I needed some warmth right about now and thanks to my sistah Pam I was able to play with some of StampingBella's Fellas!  How cute is this grillin' dude?? He kind of reminds me of my DH Rae.. well, except for the fact that he doesn't cook..not to mention we don't actually OWN a grill (okay, keep in mind we're in NYC..) but well okay.. this is what I think he would look like if we grilled!!  silly girl.. anyhoo, I wanted to make this card very "manly & cool" so I used my new weathered cuttlebug embossing folder and I inked and distressed the paper just to give it that "I am male therefore grungy" look and although I used ribbon, I frayed the end of it so it wouldn't look frilly! see for yourself:


Img_1063


He is colored in using Copic Markers and I layered Diamond Glaze over and over on top of the grill to give it a rounded and very shiny look - it looks so stinkin' cute IRL!  The PP is from my never-ending stash and the brads are MM.  The button is from Foo-Fa-La, not that I don't think any other button would do, I was just dying to type Foo-Fa-La.. the simple thrills!


Okay I am being way too silly, so for now I'll run off to dream of some warmer weather and maybe, just maybe.. I might just find myself shopping for a grill this summer!


My_signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.