Feelin ' Empowered!

4 comments

I've been a bit under the dumps lately, so I thought I would make an "encouraging" card to show off some of my new toys! Please let me know if the stitching gets to be a bit much (I JUST looove it!) :)
and I am in love with my new QKD Stamps




Survivor_2


I embossed my flower image and stamped the sentiment using Fluid Chalk ink (YUM!)
To embellish I used my favorite cuttlebug embossing folder and a "vintage" MM brad (I love those things - I swear I don't even think they make them anymore!!) right along with the now extinct organdy ribbon from SU! (anyone sensing a theme here?) Do I only use "old" stuff?? Heavens NO!! I just LOVE all those things and I made sure to stock up.. 'cause ya never know!!


Happy Stamping All!! (meaning the two of you who read my blog :))


hugs to you!

4 comments:

  1. OMG... I love this.... what is fluid chalks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. You use a lot of techniques I'm starting to learn. I'm not familiar with cuttlebug stuff yet but I'm seeing it everywhere. I really like your uniques cards. I would love to add you to my blogroll please let me know.
    http://www.craftygoddess.com
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahaha ... Alex, you sound like me. Readers? Yeah -- one or two. :D
    This card is just gorgeous, and in some of my favourite colours, even! And yeah, that Cuttlebug embossing folder is great. It's one of the first ones I bought, and I've since picked up the text, and the hearts.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.