Musically Merry!

1 comment

I just HAD to share this!! It is my first card with one of my brand new Christmas stamps from High Hopes Stamps.  They are absolutely one of THE most GORGEOUS lines of stamps I've ever come across!  So anyhoo, there I was one day minding my own business perusing the gallery over at SCS, when I saw this masterpiece, and well, after twenty minutes of looking at it like this Droolsmiley I set about finding that stamp..  Well, long story short, I found the stamp, not to mention a FEW more (well, I was going to have to pay shipping anyway right?, I figured I might as well stock up.. tee-hee)  and I finally put it to use!


Hh_feliz The image is colored with Copic Markers, the paper is an old sheet I got a few years ago, I am so bad at remembering names, but I must say I have been hoarding it forever, this was definitely the time to break it open!  The hardware is HPH from SU! in antique brass.


I used Ranger inks for distressing and the little dove is also from High Hopes and it's colored w/Copics and then embossed with iridescent ice (also from SU!) 


I cannot wait to ink up the rest of their stamps - they are absolutely delish!!  (I was also very happy with the prompt shipment considering they are in Canada!.. you know WE stampers are not very patient!!)


I hope you love these stamps as much as I do!!  Happy stamping!

1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.