Ice Ice Baby!!

3 comments

Now I will never get that hideous song out of my head!!!  Ahhh the good ol' days.. NOT!! can you say Aqua Net hair?  - well actually, I think Stiff Stuff was my poison of choice.. (and DON'T even pretend you guys don't know what I'm talking about!! hmmph...)


WinterbellaThis was my Bella Babe entry.  The challenge was to make a card using Kraft, White, and Aqua for the color scheme; and so I did!  I also took the liberty of using not one BUT TWO cuttlebug embossing folders!! ( I know, I know, livin' on the edge!!) and I must say the aqua shimmer paper I used looks utterly "cool" (well, I think so anyway..) 


This was a lot of layers, which I'm not normally used to doing, but I must say I was happy with the end result.  Miss Frizzybella is colored using both copic markers and my aquapainters and SU! ink.  The watercolor paper is also from SU! and frankly the quality of that paper is OFF the HOOK. (that's when you know you've lived in NYC for way too long)  Anyhoo, back to the paper - it is truly delicious - I purchased it eons ago, but for some reason I could not bring myself to use it, well anyway, you MUST try it. Truly remarkable!


The brads and the little "hook" thingie is from my SU! Hodgepodge Hardware in Antique brass (THE best ever.)  I used ranger distress in for the edges. 


And Voila! She is ready to party in her winter-chic garb!

3 comments:

  1. I love this color combination... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Frizzybella is totally cool, I love the colors and all the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do gorgeous work. No wonder you got on the design team! :0) Mel

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.