NOT for the faint of heart...

7 comments

WARNING: THE PICTURES YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE MAY BE CONSIDERED OFFENSIVE BY SOME VIEWERS.  VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.


don't say I didn't warn ya!!  I've had a busy couple of weeks.  Deadlines, Swaps, Work, Craft Fair, Life.. what can I tell you - but something in my little heart of hearts tells me this is NOT the way things are supposed to look.  I have to make myself accountable somehow, so I thought maybe by posting this here, I might get so flooded with mail telling me what an embarrassment to the stamping world I am, I might  just feel the strength to go down to the chamber of horror and face my fears.


Behold my Stamp Room as of this afternoon:


Room1 This is the stunning view from the side door of my room. 


speechless.


nothing more to say.


But WAIT!! there's more:


This is the view from the opposite side of my table, which hosts my cricut, sewing machine, cuttlebug, oh yes, and my newly purchases, unopened Sizzix... (along with anything else which magically appears there) Case in point: Notice the 'Mike's Hard Lemonade" bottle which is wedged between the sewing machine and the cuttle bug.  NOT mine, I swear - I stick to the real stuff. (just kiddin')Room2


Never fear though, there's more:


Room3


This is the back corner of the room.  The black shelves house everything waiting to be altered.  Right.  someday perhaps.


And here is the real treat for ya.. My table top:


Table2 I was kind enough to spare you the view from the bottom of the desk which has all my patterned paper shelves.  There are just no words to describe. 


Feast your eyes ladies.


I am off to feed myself to the elephants.. sniff.. bad stamper!


Shakinghead

7 comments:

  1. You should be ASHAMED !!!!! But I think mine right now .. is a close 2nd... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO HOW COULD YOU??? You must be ashamed! Now go to a corner...if you can find one...lol. That's nothing girl...I've seen worst! PLUS, that's a sign of a great artist. Michelangelo who? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I could walk in there and feel right at home and get busy stamping! You do great work - be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo...I'm not the only one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have that same unfinished BOO hanging in my room :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you actually work in there. If it was perfect one would think you never stamp. If you know exactly where everything is then there is no need to fix it. Stamp Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - At least its contained in one room!! And as bad as you think it is, trust me there are worse out there. My stuff is all over the house with one room barely accessible. Thank goodness I live alone. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.