Speedy Quick!

1 comment

Peacecard This card was finished in about 2 seconds flat! (Don't you love it when sheer genius strikes and something just works?)


Well, considering it takes me about a week to be satisfied with a card, I thought this was a record-breaker!! Mind you it is very simple, but I needed to make some winter/holiday-theme cards to donate to the Ronald McDonald House and I figured simple but cute was the way to go!


The starry paper is from my stash - I KNOW I got this paper about 4 years ago! you wanna talk about paper hoarding??  The edges of the paper are starting to fade!! eeek (Oh, but it's just so cute!!)


The stamp is from SU! and I just used a scallop square punch to do the mat.  The silver cord and the wide organdy ribbon is also from my SU! collection.  Hope you guys like!


Thanks for stopping by! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love it when that happens too!
    Great card, and that paper is gorgeous, even if it has been in your stash for ages!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.