Oh Witchiepoo..

1 comment

Sorry for being MIA, it really is tough to deal with my husband's work schedule... I keep telling him "George Clooney,you are not being very fair..." I can't just drop everything to cater to his every whim KWIM??


<sigh>  a woman can dream, can't she?? sadly, no, it's been life in general!  I did however manage to come up with this super fun card the other day.  Once again, I took it upon myself to butcher little Cakeabella to do my little vision of a very glam witch! 


I bought the most fantabulous pad of Halloween paper at AC Moore - it is made by K & Co.  Just to die for!  most of the papers have some sort of texture or embellishment directly on them - just awesome.  The Bat paper is actually furry/fuzzy - so the bats just pop!  (Can you tell I am a very tactile stamper??) LOVE IT.  Anyhoo, the green swirl paper behind Bella is glittery, and that is also from that same pad. 


Vampybellaoutside_2 I colored my "VampyBella" with the Copic markers, and them went over the dress with VersaMarker so that I could emboss the dress with Irredescent Ice EP.  I drew her hair with Prismas and added some Copic highlights.  Oh, I almost forgot! the bats I added on the "window" are from the Martha Stewart line, they are really cute aren't they?


Hope you guys like her!!


Here's a close up of VampyBella too!:Vampybellainside


Thanks for stopping by!!


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH you did it again. This is amazing. I may switch out the orange sparkle gown on my screen saver for this. I LOVE HER.
    thanks for sharing
    Veronica

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.