Cheery & Brite!

2 comments

Candycheer Someone was feelin' super brite yesterday!  Can you believe that this is the first time I use this stamp!!! It's retired, for goodness sakes!! I always thought this set was super cute, but I just never used it.. Then I started coloring her in and it struck me that she looks like one of the Jetsons characters, doesn't she? Well, with that in mind, I just ran with it! 


I thought she should be bright and colorful and of course glittery!!  This square card measures 4.5", and the patterned paper is from the "Glitter Stack" (DCWV).  I used one of my new Prima "Sprites" to mat the sentiment.  I just thought it was a fun and happy looking card!  Kind of makes you jump up and cheer right??  Well, perhaps after I have my next 4 cups of coffee... Mornincoffee

2 comments:

  1. I love it .....and you are right looks just like judy jetson. It is adorable and the colors are fantastic.
    hugs veronica

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.