Yo quiero TacoBella..

5 comments

Tacobella I crack myself up with these titles! (gosh I swear it's harder to come up with titles of posts than to ramble on...)  Okay so I seem to be spending way too much time lately trying to "butcher" StampingBella stamps, and this weekend was no exception.. well actually I did this in about an hour which for me is almost speedy quick considering every card takes me like 3 days to do (okay, I might be exaggerating a bit!)  but I guess I was feeling inspired and, I decided to make my CosmoBella go south of the border!  I once again masked whatever parts I didn't want to use  and I drew in the "missing" parts.  When I was a kid I used to LOOOOOVE playing with that Barbie fashion design thingie.. you know, the one where you could make cool outfits with by rubbing the plates with that massive black crayon (which would inevitably smudge every time!!)  so for me, this is like revisiting my "youth".. ahem... anyhoo, I decided to give her my version of the female Mariachi outfit, which is colored in Prismacolor pencils, and embellished with gold metallic marker.  The patterned paper is so cute, but I have no idea whose it is! I'm sure I got like 5 years ago, when I was supposed to be scrapping my Mexico vacation pictures.. As you can see I still have the paper and I am 20 pounds heavier than when I took said vacation, so I refuse to look at them long enough to scrap them.  I figured I better put the paper to better use!


I used Chatterbox rub-on letters for the sentiment and my color spritzer tool for the "spattering" (which is brand spankin' new to me, and I have no idea how I've lived this long without it!)  Those scrolls in the corner are from a CTMH stamp set and the sanded BG on the celery paper is my new favorite from SU!.  I used red hemp cord and gold eyelets (both SU!) and of course my "faux stitching" was done with the piercing tool!


On another note, I noticed this layout is very similar to my G.I. JaneyBella and also my HowdyBella.. I hope that doesn't mean I'm a bad cardmaker.. I cant help it!! I loove this look, one day I will change my wicked, predictable ways.. until then.. here's my TacoBella:

5 comments:

  1. This is too funny...I have got to start monkeying with my bellas now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very cute, i love it, the colors are really awesome and all the elements are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I am loving this. Where on earth to you get your imagination from??????
    This is so cute and just the neatest thing ever. EM needs you on her design team too.
    lol
    Beautiful job
    Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are good! What a nice job 'butchering' Cosmobella... love the outfit and the eyelets with the ribbon. Very creative... TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.