Working Hard!

Leave a Comment

Just figured I'd stop by and say hi!! I will post a couple of layouts later which I recently finished and there are a ton of new things I have to rave about - I've been so busy lately but I got to try some new stuff! 


I've also been busy cleaning up my craft room and since I am no longer a Stampin' Up demo, I've been sorting some of my goodies which I'm going to be selling to make some room for new stuff! lol.. I must be the world's biggest hoarder - I was only a hobby demo, but goodness you would think I'd been with SU for about 10 years with all the stuff I have collected!.  I will post pictures of my mess too just so you can see!!


Anyway, time to catch some sleep!  see you soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.