Surf ' s Up!

1 comment

Just wanted to show off my new scalloped oval punch - seeing as though I am probably the last person on earth to own one!! (better late than never right??)


I needed to do something to take my mind off the shipments I am eagerly awaiting thanks to all those awesome stampers (enablers-you-know-who-you-are!) so anyway I had this cute little whale image for the longest. 


Waveywhale_1


The whale is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, and the embossing on the blue paper is courtesy of that super adorable cuttlebug! (gosh that thing is insane!!!)  I added a little white ink and some dazzling diamonds to the wave's "curl" (not to mention my hair, clothing and eyelashes) just for fun! 


Simple I think, but not to shabby, if I do say so myself!!


1 comment:

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.