Busy Lil ' Bee!

Leave a Comment

It may seem like I've been in hiding for the past few days, but the truth is that I've been as busy as a bee for the last week!  I'm happy to report that I've managed to stay out of trouble and have been doing all sorts of fun stuff!!  Not only did I manage to make some cards but I also scrapbooked 2 layouts in a jiffy (Don't you just looove the new SU! spring mini paper???)  I will happily share all my latest projects in the next couple of days - but first.. I wanted to share one of my other passions!  Decorative Painting.. I absolutely loove to paint and I used to paint rather religiously, that is until I became suckered into this delicious cult we like to call "stamping"  lol..


Anyhoo, I recently decided I might as well dust off the ol' paintbrushes and I made a little round box which was just a complete ball to make and I must say I was rather pleased with the result!  I just LOVE this little bear and I just wish I had a little girl because this would be just too darn cute for all those little thingies little girls own, dont you think?  Well, here she is:


Megansheart I am listing her on ebay 'cause I think she would make a cute gift for someone! 


If you guys want to see some of my other painted works feel free to browse My Picturetrail Album


Gosh I feel like such an infomercial! lol.. I am just kidding, but I do love to share all the little things that keep me busy!  Thanks for looking :)  Come back tomorrow and check out my scrapbooking layouts which have totally convinced me of the many reasons why I love SU!! Stay tuned :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments! Happy Scrapping! :)

Powered by Blogger.